- 3 bedroom semi-detached home, well maintained throughout
- Driveway parking for several vehicles and garage
- Situated in close proximity to junction 7 M40, for access to London
- Considerably extended to the side and rear
- South west facing mature rear garden
- Significantly updated over recent years
Three bedroom family home, situated on the edge of Milton Common. The property has been well maintained throughout and extended to the side and rear over the years.
Entering the property you are greeted by an entrance hall, from here you will enter the first reception room with log burning stove. Further on the ground floor is a recently installed kitchen with space for a dining table, which opens up into a second reception room looking over the rear garden. There is a ground floor shower room and a separate cloakroom with WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a driveway with parking space for several vehicles and access to an integral garage on the side. To the rear, a south west facing garden, laid to lawn and surrounded by mature trees.
* 3 bedroom semi-detached home, well maintained throughout
* Driveway parking for several vehicles, plus integral garage
* Situated in close proximity to junction 7 M40, for access to London
* Considerably extended to the side and rear
* South west facing mature rear garden
* Significantly updated over recent years
The property is situated in Milton Common, offering excellent connections to Oxford & London. The village was an important coaching stop between Oxford and London and is now conveniently located on junction 7 of the M40, heading southbound to London. Junction 8a is less than 2 miles away, from where you can reach The Midlands and The North. The M25 can be reached in 25 minutes. Locally, the former coaching inn is now an architectural antique centre and café and the Oxford Belfry Hotel is an easy walk of about 1/3rd of a mile, offering a restaurant, bar, coffee shop, and members gym with swimming pool. The Oxfordshire Golf Course is 2 miles away, both Thame and the Oxford ring road can be reached in around ten minutes. There are footpaths from Milton Common to the neighbouring villages of Great Milton and Tiddington. The 275 bus travels through the village four times a day from High Wycombe to Oxford.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.