- Four bedroom detached family home
- Public transport links within walking distance
- Beautiful gardens wrapping around the house
- Driveway and double garage with power and light
- Fabulous 'farmhouse style' kitchen/dining room
- Close proximity to A/M40 for commuting
A detached family home situated on a beautiful plot in the heart of Wheatley village, with a fresh water stream running through.
Leading up to the property you are initially greeted by a stone pebble driveway with ample space for multiple vehicles, as well as a detached double garage with power and lighting. From here the beautiful garden wraps around the main house, the first part of which is laid to lawn with mature vegetable patches, there is then a patio to the rear of the house with a large pergola and seating area, with a gated private path leading to London Road, finally to the front of the property there is an outdoor cooking area with a stream running through.
With regards to outside storage there is an additional garage suitable for tools and gardening equipment.
Entering the property you are initially greeted by an entrance porch, this leads into the fabulous 'farmhouse style' open kitchen/dining room with triple aspect windows and views looking out over the garden. Further to the ground floor there is a spacious lounge with a sliding glass doors leading on to the patio, as well as a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family shower room.
* Four bedroom detached family home situated in the heart of Wheatley village
* Public transport links within walking distance, servicing Oxford, Thame, Haddenham and Aylesbury
* Beautiful garden wrapping around the main house with mature vegetable patches and an outdoor kitchen
* Double garage with power and lighting, with additional garage suitable for tools and gardening equipment
* Fabulous 'farmhouse style' kitchen/dining room with triple aspect windows
* Close proximity to A/M40 for commuting to Oxford, London or The Midlands.
The property is located on the Old London Road in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, a handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.