- Generous detached home with light and airy rooms
- Popular South Oxfordshire hamlet on the fringes of Oxford
- Expansive driveway with 37ft garage and car port
- South facing garden laid mostly to lawn
- Surrounded by fields and rolling countryside
- Public footpath opposite property leading to Shotover Country Park
A generous detached home with light and airy rooms offering over 1,600 sqft of internal space, being sold with no onward chain.
Situated on the edge of the hamlet of Littleworth this well planned detached property offers great room sizes with large windows and it sits centrally within its plot. The living space is spread over one floor with a car port on one side and a 37 ft long garage on the other.
The expansive living room is the heart of the property, from here there are four bedrooms which are all a generous size, an open kitchen with separate dining room, a family bathroom, utility room, as well as a separate cloakroom with WC, and to the rear a conservatory looking over the south facing garden.
The garden is laid mostly to lawn with flower and shrub borders, bordered by hedges and fencing and interspersed with trees and shrubs with countryside views and gated side access to the front garden and driveway.
* Generous detached home with light and airy rooms
* Popular South Oxfordshire hamlet on the fringes of Oxford
* Expansive driveway with 37ft garage and car port
* South facing garden laid mostly to lawn
* Surrounded by fields and rolling countryside
* Public footpath opposite property leading to Shotover Country Park
Littleworth is a hamlet in South Oxfordshire which has one public house, the Cricketer's Arms free house and the area is surrounded by fields and rolling countryside. Littleworth village is situated adjacent to to Wheatley, Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, a handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops and ASDA supermarket. Opposite the property there is a public footpath leading to Shotover Country Park, an area of natural beauty and fantastic walks, covering an area of 289 acres between Wheatley and the East of Oxford City.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.