- Three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a sought after, popular cul-de-sac
- Great location in the heart of Wheatley village, moments from extensive amenities
- Host of transport links nearby via bus links and main line train stations
- Close proximity to A/M40 for commuters accessing Oxford, London and The Midlands
** NO ONWARD CHAIN **
Three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a sought after, popular cul-de-sac in Wheatley. The property has been well maintained, but requires some cosmetic modernisation, and is located moments from a wide range of amenities and public transport links.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by an entrance porch, with space for coats and shoes, which leads into the main entrance hall. Further to the ground floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom, with a separate WC, as well as a living room. The kitchen is well fitted with plenty of cupboard space and access into the garden. To the rear there is a well maintained garden and patio, with rear access into the garage. To the front of the property is a small elevated garden, with a driveway parking and a garage.
* Three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a sought after, popular cul-de-sac
* Great location in the heart of Wheatley village, moments from extensive amenities
* Landscaped gardens with driveway and garage to side of property
* Close proximity to A/M40 for commuters accessing Oxford, London and The Midlands
* Host of transport links nearby via bus links and main line train stations
The property is located on Anson Close in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located within easy access to Oxford, London and The Midlands via the A/M40. There are main line train services from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) and Oxford Parkway (circa 7 miles) to London, as well as regular bus links to Oxford, Thame and Aylesbury. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.