- Allocated parking with additional visitor spaces
- Landscaped private garden with shed
- Convenient location close to amenities
- Quiet residential close on fringes of city
- Ideal starter home in great location
- Great potential investment property
Situated on the fringes of Oxford between Littlemore and Sandford-on-Thames, a modern one bedroom house in a quiet no-through road with allocated parking and a landscaped garden
Light, airy and modern throughout. You enter the property via an entrance porch, beyond this you are greeted by a spacious lounge benefiting from french doors leading out into the garden. The kitchen has been recently fitted and includes a number of built in appliances a ceramic hob and a walk-in larder/storage cupboard. To the first floor there is a family bathroom and spacious double bedroom, as well as further storage. Externally you will find a good sized rear garden, very private, with a patio, lawn and well stocked borders with a garden shed already in place. There is also allocated parking directly in front of the property as well as ample visitor parking spaces.
* Ideal home for first time buyers, or investors alike
* Private rear garden and off street parking
* Convenient access in to Oxford city centre, business parks and hospitals
* Modern finish throughout, with ample built in storage
* Close to cycle and footpaths running along the River Thames
* Good sized loft space with shelving fitted
Situated in Pheasant Walk, a quiet close located between Littlemore and Sandford-on-Thames to the east of the city, offering easy access to both the ring road, Oxford Science Park and Oxford Business Park. There is a community shop and Saturday farmer’s market, local grocery shop and recreational field, a small parade of shops within Littlemore and a Sainsburys Superstore just a few minutes drive away on the ring road.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.