- Built by reputable house builder, Beechcroft Developments
- Excellent location within close proximity of extensive amenities
- Nestled in the South Oxfordshire countryside
- South west facing terrace with direct access to allocated parking
- Exclusive development of 16 luxury houses and apartments
- Public transport links for access to Oxford, Thame and Haddenham
Luxury retirement living in the heart of Wheatley.
Located in this convenient village position, The Sidings is an exclusive development of just 16 newly built two bedroom houses and two and three bedroom apartments. Beechcroft Developments with over 30 years of experience in delivering award-winning developments for the over 55's and are designed to the highest specification and provide generous proportions throughout.
This particular ground floor apartment benefits from a private south west facing terrace, large drawing room, dining hall, stylish kitchen/breakfast room and master bedroom with en-suite.
* Two bedroom ground floor apartment with a south west facing terrace
* Direct access to the allocated parking from the rear terrace
* Exclusive development of 16 luxury houses and apartments
* Built by reputable house builder, Beechcroft Developments
* Excellent location within close proximity of extensive amenities and transport links
* Located in Wheatley, a popular village nestled in the South Oxfordshire countryside
Years remaining on lease - 997 years
Service charge due - approx. £3000 (per annum)
The property is located in The Sidings in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, a handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.