- Three bedroom family home situated in popular side road
- Driveway parking and converted garage with separate home office
- Extended to the rear to provide kitchen/breakfast room
- Built-in wardrobes in two double bedrooms
- Sought after location within close proximity of amenities
- Good size rear garden mostly laid to lawn with outbuildings
Extended three bedroom family home situated in a popular side road on the fringes of Oxford City, the property requires some cosmetic modernisation but is well located for public transport and amenities.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by an entrance hall, to the front of the property is a reception room with an open fireplace, further to the ground floor there is a second reception room leading into the extended kitchen/breakfast room. The garage has been converted with power, lighting and a separate home office. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes as well as a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden laid mostly to lawn with patio and outbuildings, with driveway parking to front.
* Three bedroom family home situated in popular side road
* Driveway parking and converted garage with separate home office
* Extended to the rear to provide kitchen/breakfast room
* Built-in wardrobes in two double bedrooms
* Sought after location within close proximity of amenities
* Good size rear garden mostly laid to lawn with outbuildings
Sandhills is positioned off of the London Road, located on the southern perimeter of Headington. The Thornhill Park and Ride is opposite with A40 and M40 easily accessible, making the location a convenient commute to London, central Oxford and Birmingham. Within the ring road there are five hospitals and many educational institutions, including John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford Brookes University, Windmill Primary, St Andrews and Headington Girls School, making this location popular amongst medics and academics. There are a good selection of local shops within a short drive including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda, Co-Op and Tesco.