- Attractive townhouse positioned in the heart of the village
- Moments from a wide range of local amenities
- Significantly updated since the current owners purchased the property
- Located to the west of Oxford, less than 10 miles from The Cotswolds
- Wooden studio in the garden, suitable as a home gym or office
- Landscaped garden to rear with raised beds built using railway sleepers
A charming two bedroom townhouse positioned in the heart of Eynsham village, moments from a wide range of local amenities and tastefully modernised throughout by the current owners. Eynsham is a popular village located to the west of Oxford City Centre, less than 10 miles from The Cotswolds.
11 Mill Street is an attractive three storey townhouse positioned in the heart of the village which has been significantly updated since the current owners purchased the property in 2015. Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance porch with ample space for coats and shoes, this leads directly into the living room with an log burning stove. Further to the ground floor is a cloakroom with WC and a stylish kitchen/dining room to the rear of the house with bi-fold doors leading into the garden. To the first floor there is a large double bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower. The second bedroom is on the top floor with a partly vaulted ceiling and ample storage. The property has maintained a lot of character features through the work that has been done, with large windows and high ceilings creating a light and airy feel with a modern flare. To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden, laid to lawn with raised beds built using railway sleepers. To the rear of the garden is a wooden studio with power and lighting suitable for use as a home gym or office, as well as a secure garden store.
* Attractive townhouse positioned in the heart of the village
* Moments from a wide range of local amenities
* Significantly updated since the current owners purchased the property
* Located to the west of Oxford, less than 10 miles from The Cotswolds
* Wooden studio in the garden, suitable as a home gym or office
* Landscaped garden to rear with raised beds built using railway sleepers
Eynsham is a sought after west Oxfordshire village equidistant between Witney and Oxford (six miles) with a frequent daily bus service to either, as well as an excellent range of local facilities. Shops in the village include Co-Op and Spar shops, butcher, greengrocer, off licence, post office, electrical shop, library, modern health centre, hairdressers, gym, coffee shops, Indian restaurant and a handful of traditional public houses. The village also has toddler groups, a primary school, and the highly reputable Bartholomew Secondary School. The community is buoyed by sports clubs and societies catering for all age groups and interests. Oxford Parkway Station is approximately six miles away and provides a regular service to London Marylebone in approximately fifty five minutes
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.