- Property completely refurbished by the current owners
- Great location in the heart of Wheatley village, moments from extensive amenities
- Host of transport links nearby via bus links and main line train stations
- Block paved driveway for parking up to two vehicles, as well as an integral garage
- Close proximity to A/M40 for commuters accessing Oxford, London and The Midlands
- Three good sized bedrooms with two doubles and one large single
Situated on Crown Road, this three bedroom home has been extensively refurbished throughout over the last 7 months. The property is conveniently located within close proximity of excellent public transport links, as well as the wide range of amenities on offer in the centre of the village.
Entering the property through the front door you are greeted by an entrance porch, here you have a cloakroom with WC and a cupboard suitable for coats and boots, a second door then leads into the property. Here you will then find yourself in the living room, which is open to the dining room and modern kitchen, with a door leading into the rear garden. Further to the ground floor is an integral garage. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and three bedrooms, two good size doubles and one large single. There is also a loft space suitable for storage. Out to the rear is a hard standing garden. And to the front, a brick-paved driveway suitable for two vehicles. The property has undergone extensive modernisation, as well as a new heating system and electrics.
* Property completely refurbished by the current owners
* Great location in the heart of Wheatley village, moments from extensive amenities
* Host of transport links nearby via bus links and main line train stations
* Block paved driveway for parking up to two vehicles, as well as an integral garage
* Close proximity to A/M40 for commuters accessing Oxford, London and The Midlands
* Three good sized bedrooms with two doubles and one large single
The property is located on Crown Road in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located within easy access to Oxford, London and The Midlands via the A/M40. There are main line train services from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) and Oxford Parkway (circa 7 miles) to London, as well as regular bus links to Oxford, Thame and Aylesbury. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants, a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.