- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Sought after village with great amenities and regular public transport
- Private rear garden and off street parking
- Gas central heating with working fireplace
- Extensive amenities and public transport links nearby
- Long term tenancy options available
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Ideal for a couple or single occupant, this modern UNFURNISHED one bedroom ground floor flat has a large landscaped garden and off road parking. Pets considered.
Situated in a quiet road and spread across the ground floor of this semi detached house, this spacious flat is approached through the front door to a shared entrance hall. The living area with gas fire leads on to an inner hall with an understairs cupboard and separate washing machine cupboard. The bedroom has a shower room en-suite and the double glazed conservatory is a recent addition. The kitchen provides plenty of storage space, single oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Externally you will find a good sized private landscaped garden, south east facing, with a patio area and a garden shed. To the front is a driveway for off street parking.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
* Sought after village with great amenities and regular public transport
* Private rear garden and off street parking
* Gas central heating with working fireplace
* Extensive amenities and public transport links nearby
* Long term tenancy options available
The property is located on Jackies Lane in Wheatley, a 10 minute walk from the village High Street. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective tenants that these particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to rent, please contact us before viewing the property.