- 17th Century Property
- Sought after Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Grade II listed
- Character Features Throughout
- Cedar Outbuilding with Bi-Fold Doors
A beautiful village cottage in the heart of Wheatley historically formed part of the Bell Inn public house.
*VIRTUAL WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE*
From the front of this Grade II Listed 17th Century cottage there are two entrance doors, one of which will lead you in to the property and the other is side access to the garden and rear of property. The property is bursting with character features throughout, with generous proportions to accommodate modern living. As you enter the property you are greeted by a cosy lounge with wood burning stove, moving through the property you will find a tasteful kitchen and dining space, access to the garden and stairwell to the first floor. To the First Floor you will find two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor you will find the loft space converted in to a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and ample storage.
The property externally fronts on to Bell Lane with on-street parking available. The side access is available for storage of bicycles, fire wood etc. As well as housing a convenient utility room with combi boiler. To the rear you will find a garden which has been divided in to four sections; the entertainment space, the lawn, the cottage garden and the wildlife area. Flourished with large variations of plants and trees, with a selection of birds who regularly use the pond as a bathing spot. To the rear of the garden is a cedar-clad office with full power, wifi and insulation complemented with bi-fold doors enabling you to immerse yourself in the garden. There is also a well-built garden shed, also cedar, with a wood slatted roof.
- Built in the 17th Century and Grade II listed this property was historically a section of the Bell Inn
- Situated in the heart of Wheatley, a sought after south Oxfordshire Village minutes from the A/M40
- Three well sized bedrooms taking the age of the property in to consideration, suitable for family living
- Master bedroom built in to converted loft with en-suite and ample storage
- Character features evident and well maintained throughout the property
- Well constructed outbuildings, one being a cedar wood office with full power, insulation and Bi-Fold doors immersing in to the garden
The cottage is located in Bell Lane in the heart of Wheatley off the High Street. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises of a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective tenants that these particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to rent, please contact us before viewing the property.