- Part or Unfurnished
- Well maintained one bedroom apartment
- Allocated parking for one car with further visitor parking available
- New windows recently fitted
- Sought after village with great amenities and regular public transport
- Ground floor with a bay window
AVAILABLE 16th NOVEMBER. A modern one bedroom ground floor apartment set in a quiet close.
Positioned on the ground floor of a purpose built development the apartment is reached via a communal hall. Upon entering the property there are two hallways and a large storage cupboard, a shower room, double bedroom with a wardrobe and a spacious living room with space for dining and a well equipped kitchen at one end. The property owns an allocated parking space with further visitor spaces available.
* Part or Unfurnished
* Well maintained one bedroom apartment
* Allocated parking for 1 car + visitors
* Sought after village with great amenities and regular public transport
* Ground floor with a bay window
The property is located in Kimber Close, a small cul-de-sac off Kelham Hall Drive and just a short walk to the CoOp in Wheatley. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors’ surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.
We would inform prospective tenants that these particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to rent, please contact us before viewing the property.